SoftBistro is looking for a talented manual QA engineer to add to our team! This is a great opportunity for freshmen to sharpen QA skills in a fun and innovative environment. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, with strong problem solving and communication skills. This is a great opportunity to help our client to develop an award-winning digital instructional solutions for some of the largest educational publishers in the United States. Currently these products serve more than 8 million users.
Junior Level Manual QA Engineer
- With or without working experience in manual testing
- Performed different types of testing – functional, UI, usability, smoke, regression etc.
- Created and maintained QA documentation – test-cases and bug reports
- Performed requirements analysis and clarification
- Basic knowledge of bug tracking activities
- At least basic database knowledge (SQL)
- At least basic understanding of API
- At least upper-intermediate level of English, good speaking and writing skills
The ideal candidate would have:
- Common-sense attitude to tasks
- Attention to details
- Analytical mindset
- Good self-organizing skills
- Perform functional and non-functional testing
- Write test cases for web based eLearning applications.
- Execute test cases
- Communicate on the daily task status with the client
- Proactively collaborate with team members
Have a questions?