SoftBistro is looking for a talented React developer to add to our team! This is a great opportunity to sharpen your front-end development skills in a fun and innovative environment. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, with strong problem solving and communication skills. This is a great opportunity to help our client to develop custom eLearning software such as Ogment, a curriculum creation and management program that saves educators time and increases transparency by helping to manage and track curriculum from end to end.
Middle Level ReactJS Engineer
What we’ll expect from you:
- Working knowledge on debugging problems using relevant tools.
- Firm understanding of Object Oriented principles, design patterns, and software design/architecture best practices.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to collaboratively work through technical issues in a professional manner, making design considerations and trade-offs as needed.
- Thrive in and contribute to a collaborative team environment.
- Write code to develop web based eLearning applications.
- Collaborate with team members and business partners for problem solving, bug fixes, new feature implementations, work planning and code demonstrations
- Assist with team-wide validation of functional correctness, architectural compliance, and adherence to applicable industry standards
- Collaborate with other teams (UA and US) to coordinate changes to shared interfaces
- Adhere to team standards for writing and documenting code
Have a questions?