SoftBistro is a boutique software development company of 80+ software engineers. We’re based in the Silicon Valley; with two development centers in Lviv and Khmelnytskyi city Ukraine. Our offering is dedicated, full-stack teams that specialize in Java, RoR, PHP, iOS, Android, DevOps, BI/DE and IT services.
- developing and working on existing infrastructure;
- engage and establish partnerships within engineering to achieve self-service and other technology goals;
- ongoing maintenance on our applications and underlying services;
- call duty for major pieces.
- strong AWS experience;
- excellent English (intermediate and upper) communication skills;
- strong release management skills – automate deployments, tests etc.;
- proficient in at least one programming language (bash, python, ruby etc.);
- a constant desire to learn and improve.
- interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company;
- exciting projects involving newest technologies;
- professional development opportunities;
- flexible schedule;
- business trips abroad;
- English language study;
- team buildings and corporate parties;
- gym membership reimbursement;
- modern and comfortable office facilities.
- Date February 19, 2018